University of South Australia Scholarship 2022/2023 is a fully funded scholarship for international students. Applications are invited from interested and eligible applicants for the 2022 University of South Australia Scholarship Programme.
This article covers the University of South Australia Scholarship 2022 Overview, Online application portal, application form, how to apply, qualifications, eligibility and requirements, closing date, and more.
- Host Institution(s): University of South Australia
- Study in: Australia
- Study level: Masters / Doctoral
- Nationality: International Students, Domestic Students
Description of University of South Australia Scholarship 2022
UniSA is committed to ensuring that research degree candidates experience excellent and contemporary research training and that they graduate with a skill set that improves their employment prospects.
They offer a research environment with highly experienced and engaged supervisors, extensive connections to industry, government and communities, and a focus on addressing globally significant issues. According to Excellence in Research for Australia (ERA, 2018), 100% of their assessed detailed fields of research were rated at, or above, world-standard. You can research a variety of ways – through a Ph.D., Masters by Research, or a Professional Doctorate.
International Research Tuition Scholarship provide the recipient with the following benefits:
- The international tuition fee for 3 years (plus a possibility of a 6-month extension) for a Ph.D. student.
- The international tuition fee for 2 years for a research master’s student.
Note: The scholarship does not cover overseas health cover and applicants are responsible for ensuring they have visa length overseas health cover for themselves and, if applicable, their family.
To be eligible for International Research Tuition Scholarship, applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Required Language: English. View the English language requirements.
- Eligible Countries: All world countries
- You must meet the UniSA’s eligibility criteria
- Commencing international research degree student.
- High quality with demonstrated research capability, as assessed by UniSA.
- Be supported by a strong supervisory panel(with the end-user adviser on the supervisory panel, where appropriate), and be enrolled in a research-rich environment.
- In receipt of (or been awarded) a fully externally funded stipend scholarship, or in receipt of a living stipend supported by external funding*, OR
- Able to self fund their living costs for their time in Australia, and can provide evidence of this upon application.
- The living stipend needs to be in the form of an externally funded scholarship administered through the University or in agreement with an industry partner, sponsorship body or organization
- All applications will be assessed against the University’s Research Degrees Scholarship Allocation Guidelines: Competitive Commonwealth and University of South Australian funded scholarships.
How to Apply for University of South Australia Scholarship
Please follow the following instructions to apply for
(1) Sign up Here to create your account.
(2) After logging in to your account you will asked to attach these documents:
- Proof of English Proficiency
- Study History Documents
- Selected Program
- Proposed Research
- Proposed Supervisor
- Published Research
- Your CV that include your Professional Experience
- Academic Referee Reports
For more details about the mandatory documents and how to apply, you can check A seven-step guide link.
University of South Australia Scholarship Application Deadline: Open all year round
To know more about University of South Australia scholarships, please visit official website:
Please help others by sharing this post on any social media below.
Don't miss an opportunity, Join for Instant Updates for free.Join Our Facebook Group New Join Our Telegram Channel New