Sussex MBA Scholarship 2022/2023 is a fully funded scholarship for international students. Applications are invited from interested and eligible applicants for the 2022 Sussex MBA Scholarship Programme.
This article covers the Sussex MBA Scholarship 2022 Overview, Online application portal, application form, how to apply, qualifications, eligibility and requirements, closing date, and more.
- Host Institution(s): University of Sussex
- Study in: UK
- Study level: Masters
- Nationality: International Students, Domestic Students
Description of Sussex MBA Scholarship 2022
The university offers a master of business administration scholarships to applicants who can demonstrate significant management experience and/or have graduated with a good degree, or other relevant qualification.
Sussex is a highly ranked UK university that uses research-led teaching, a unique location and a strong sense of purpose to broaden its students’ perspectives. Choose one of these courses and join the university’s thriving student community.
The University of Sussex is seeking the MBA students for its Sussex MBA Scholarship. Applicants from any country are welcomed for this program to get a fund from the university to study their master degree in the 26th ranked master program in the UK.
Sussex MBA Scholarship offers amount ranging from £1,500 to £5,000.
To be eligible for Sussex MBA Scholarship , applicants must meet the following criteria:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All World Countries except UK and EU Countries.
- Hold an offer of a place on the Sussex MBA
- Have senior management experience and/or good degree results
How to Apply for Sussex MBA Scholarship
Please follow the following instructions to avail this scholarship:
- Apply for admission to the Sussex MBA course via the University’s PG Apply online application system for a September start. If you are starting in January, the deadline for scholarship applications is 30 December.
- Once you have been accepted onto the course You can only apply for the MBA scholarships.Applicants who have been offered a place on the MBA program and feel that they have relevant (senior) management experience and/or good degree results must send an informal expression of interest for the MBA scholarship to [email protected] once they have been offered a place on the MBA program.
- Scholarships will then be determined based on your initial MBA application and the interview. Once a decision has been reached whether you will be awarded a scholarship you will be notified of the outcome. Once you are offered a scholarship you have to accept/decline the offer within one month. You will not be able to defer the scholarship offer to a different start date.
Sussex MBA Scholarship Application Deadline: For starting in January 2023: 30 November 2022
To know more about Sussex MBA Scholarship, please visit official website:
Please help others by sharing this post on any social media below.