St Cross College Scholarship 2022/2023 is a fully funded scholarship for international students. Applications are invited from interested and eligible applicants for the 2022 St Cross College Scholarship Programme.
This article covers the St Cross College Scholarship 2022 Overview, Online application portal, application form, how to apply, qualifications, eligibility and requirements, closing date, and more.
- Host Institution(s): University of Oxford
- Study in: UK
- Study level: Masters
- Nationality: International Students, Domestic Students
Description of St Cross College Scholarship 2022
Total six Worldwide Scholarships are awarded to applicants with one Scholarship being awarded per gathered field of applicants from each continent (Europe, Africa, Asia, North America, South America and Oceania).
Each scholarship has a value of £10,000 and is intended to provide financial assistance to an academically brilliant graduate student normally resident in the applicable continent, who has been accepted into an accredited one-year Master’s (MSc/MSt) course at the University of Oxford and who is unable to secure full funding from elsewhere.
St Cross College Scholarship provide the recipient with the following benefits:
- The successful scholar will be given priority for a room in College accommodation (at the standard rent) for the year of their course.
- The scholarship has a value of £10,000 and is intended to provide financial assistance to an academically meritorious graduate student.
To qualify for St Cross College Scholarship, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language: English
- Eligible Countries: All world countries.
- Have submitted a successful application for a one-year Master’s (MSc/MSt) course to the University of Oxford.
- Be of outstanding academic ability.
- Have received and accepted a provisional place at St Cross College (preference may be given to applicants who select St Cross as their first choice college).
- Take up their place in October 2022.
- Show proof of their ability to meet remaining expenses (i.e. minus £10,000) by the application deadline.
Note: This scholarship is not open to students who have already been accepted by another Oxford college.
How to Apply for St Cross College Scholarship
Please follow the following instructions to avail this scholarship:
(1). Visit the course page of your chosen course and do the following:
- Select the Apply button from the How To Apply section.
- Upload the required documents.
- pay the application fee.
- Submit your application.
(2). To apply for the scholarship, Send the following documents to [email protected]:
- A statement clarifies your wish to apply.
- A Copy of your CV.
- The evidence of funding from other sources.
For more information about how to apply for the course, click here
St Cross College Scholarship Application Deadline: Varies (click here)
To know more about St Cross College Scholarship, please visit official website:
Please help others by sharing this post on any social media below.
Don't miss an opportunity, Join for Instant Updates for free.Join Our Facebook Group New Join Our Telegram Channel New