GREAT Scholarship 2022/2023 is a fully funded scholarship for international students. Applications are invited from interested and eligible applicants for the 2022 GREAT Scholarship Programme.
This article covers the GREAT Scholarship 2022 Overview, Online application portal, application form, how to apply, qualifications, eligibility and requirements, closing date, and more.
- Host Institution(s): See List below
- Study in: UK
- Study level: Masters
- Nationality: International Students, Domestic Students
Institutes under Great Scholarship:
- Bangor University
- Edinburgh Napier University
- Goldsmiths, University of London
- Robert Gordon University
- University of Bristol
- University of Derby
- University of Oxford
- University of Wolverhampton
- University of York
- Bournemouth University
- University of East Anglia
- University College London
Description of GREAT Scholarship 2022
GREAT scholarship is jointly funded by the UK government’s GREAT Britain Campaign and the British Council with participating UK higher education institutions.
GREAT Scholarships offers multiple scholarships from UK universities, across a variety of subjects for international students. Each scholarship is worth a minimum of £10,000 towards tuition fees for a one-year postgraduate course.
Great Scholarships will provide the recipient with the following benefits:
- Each scholarship is worth a minimum of £10,000 towards tuition fees for a one-year postgraduate course.
To qualify for Great Scholarships, candidate must fulfill all of the following requirements below:
- Required Language(s): English
- Eligible Countries: Bangladesh, China, Egypt, Ghana, India, Indonesia, Kenya, Malaysia, Mexico, Nepal, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Thailand
- Have an undergraduate degree, be motivated, have an interest in the proposed subject area
- Meet the English language requirement of the UK HEI
- Establish an engagement with the UK as a scholar, through personal and academic fulfilment
- Be willing to attend a networking event of all UK based GREAT scholars, to discuss experiences and capture perceptions of studying in the UK
- Be willing to maintain contact with the British Council and their HEI and act as an ambassador for the GREAT Scholarships
- As an alumnus of the GREAT Scholarships, be willing occasionally to speak to potential candidates about his or her own experience of studying in the UK
How to Apply for GREAT Scholarship
Please follow the following application instructions to apply for Great Scholarships:
- A Visit the university page above to find out more information and then follow the link through to the university’s website.
- Apply for individual scholarships following the instructions given on each universities’ scholarship webpages.
- The deadline to apply for a GREAT Scholarship varies according to each institution. For details on individual institutions’ deadlines, please see the institution page.
- Successful scholars will be informed by individual universities on the result of their applications.
- Scholarship funding will be issued to successful scholars by individual universities after registration.
GREAT Scholarship Application Deadline: Varies, according to university admission deadlines
To know more about Great Scholarships, please visit official website:
Please help others by sharing this post on any social media below.